CoreView is the only SaaS Management Platform (SMP) for enterprises with Microsoft 365 at the core of their SaaS stack. IT leaders turn to CoreView when they’ve had it with Microsoft 365’s default management interfaces and desperately need true enterprise-grade delegated administration and cross-SaaS workflow automation to meet their goals. Our customers save time, avoid errors, and achieve levels of security and compliance not possible without our powerful tools. (PS, Admins love us too!)
CoreView is an Insight Portfolio company with US headquarters in Atlanta. Notable customers include Kaiser Permanente, iHeart Media, and The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
CoreView is growing fast. We need help to maintain our fantastic culture, find perfect candidates for open and future roles, and ensure we take care of our human resources. CoreView seeks an experienced and motivated professional to join our growing team in the role of HR Generalist, to work closely with our Leadership team. This role reports to our SVP Finance and HR and will support our global team as we continue to scale up.
We seek someone passionate, optimistic, and relentless in their quest to support a team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well-organized, collaborative, and incredible problem-solver with obsessive attention to detail. You know how a great company runs, and you’re excited to help us keep kicking butt!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead global recruiting across multiple teams, including job postings, resume review, interview scheduling, and applicant tracking.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and competencies required to elevate their teams.
- Direct the candidate offer process – including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Build pipelines of talent to utilize on-demand as new positions emerge and our needs shift.
- Conduct background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Maintain all applicant/employee documentation as required by governing agencies.
- Support employee onboarding globally.
- Develop and manage training opportunities to help employees grow professionally.
- Implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Manage administration of quarterly/annual performance evaluations.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Support employee relations that create a positive, high-performance organizational culture.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure fairness and consistency.
We seek a professional who can quickly absorb and retain position knowledge, proactively engage with others and operates independently. CoreView is a close-knit and mutually supportive family. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, collaborative, and outgoing with a strong bias towards customer service and support excellence.
This role is out of our Alpharetta, Georgia office. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resource experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desire to collaborate with other departments and external service providers to maintain high standards of coverage
- Current with relevant employment regulations, laws, and market habits
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and via video chat, eloquent in emails
- Must have previous experience with talent management, organizational development/effectiveness, employee relations, and change management
- Strong data management and computer software skills (e.g., Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality where appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in business
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
What We Offer
- Full-time employment with competitive compensation and amazing benefits
- Great healthcare, generous vacation, 401k, and a flexible remote work policy
- Opportunity to work with a talented, passionate, team and great technology
- Opportunity to grow along with CoreView in a friendly, supportive, multi-cultural environment
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.